Pilgrim Uniting Church, Adelaide SA
SUN 06-MAY-2018 - 9.30 AM Witness
Ben Clarke - TEAR Australia
Easter 6 - Ben talks about 'conciliation'. He reminds us that Aboriginal people make up 3% of Australians and that the rest of us, the 97%, are therefore responsible for 97% of the work of Conciliation! Using, with permission, a traditional story from the Ngarrindjeri people, Ben challenges us to share in the work of unity that Jesus calls us to do.
Micah 6: 6-8, John 15: 9-17

Playing Time   –   22:17